Monday 6 February 2012

Ibiza...

Well we're into February now and the snow has hit, this plus the pesky post New Year lull is making me long for a bit of summer and I'm sure it has for you too. Stumbling across a hoard of street style shots I took in Ibiza this summer did feel a bit like my laptop was mocking me and my anti-winter state of mind, however, I did think they would be worth sharing with you. Can't wait to go again this year, ooh I can almost feel the sunshine now...

















4 comments:

  1. This makes me want to be on holiday! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, it's a bit gutting isn't it? But, at least it's on it's way, it can't get any colder surely! Summer wardrobe will be appropriate attire soon enough ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the fashion in Ibiza and I go there 3 times a year, it is amazing!
    I have just found your blog and I love it! I've just added a new post, come have a look- it would mean so much!?

    vivalashoes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh! I love the long red maaxi skirt! :) She looks so beautiful! And the girl in the long sheer dress - stunning! I wish I looked this chic on holiday!
    Emma x

    ReplyDelete