Wednesday 16 November 2011

Uberluvly...


I spent this saturday with the wonderful Sarah-Leigh of Sarah-Leigh's style files and one of our activities of the day was a very cultured little jaunt out to an art show at Southampton's newly refurbished Grand Cafe. The show featured 120 pieces by the very hard working Lee Murray of Uber studios, and it was an exhibit that started to feel a bit like a shopping trip, for example... 'ooh i want that one in my living room' or 'wouldn't whas-is-name like that one for christmas' and so it went on. There were plenty of girly vintage inspired pieces, iconic musicians for the boys and the slightly evil Banksy-esque Mickey Mouses (or is that Mickey Mice?) that really caught my eye, my favourite however had to be the lip one that reminds me of an eighties album cover (below)...










Online store launching 19/11/11 www.uberluv.com

No comments:

Post a Comment